- Does surgical portal flow modification (i.e. splenic artery ligation, splenectomy, portal-caval shunts), if required, enhance recovery of the recipient after living donor liver transplantation?
- Do pharmacological treatments effectively modify portal flow, when required, and hence enhance recovery of the recipient after living donor liver transplantation?
Scientific Committee Liaison
- Abhinav Humar, Surgery, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Mohamed Rela, Surgery, Chennai, India
Expert Working Group Panel Members
- Jean Emond, Surgery, New York, NY, USA
- Mureo Kasahara, Surgery, Tokyo, Japan
- Toru Ikegami, Surgery, Fukuoka, Japan
- Dong-Sik Kim, Surgery, Seoul, Korea
- Yuji Soejima, Surgery, Fukuoka, Japan
- Ashwin Rammohan, Surgery, Chennai, India
Junior Research Committee Members
- Shahroo Makhdoom, London, UK
- Conrad Shaw, London, UK