- What are the optimal pharmacologic interventions for postoperative thromboprophylaxis regarding prevention of bleeding, hepatic artery or portal vein thrombosis (aspirin, heparin, epoprostanol, LMWH)?
- Which are the optimal monitoring techniques for pharmacologic thromboprophylaxis regarding prevention of bleeding, hepatic artery or portal vein thrombosis (APTT, Xa levels, platelet function assays, TEG/ROTEM)?
- Which are the optimal techniques and time points of postoperative imaging regarding the prevention hepatic artery thrombosis (implantable dopplers/ doppler USS)?
Scientific Committee Liaison
- Francois Durand, Hepatology, Paris, France
Expert Working Group Panel Members
- Lucas McCormack, Surgery, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Gi‐Won Song, Surgery, Seoul, Korea
- Patrick Northup, Hepatology, Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Charles Imber, Surgery, London, UK
- Bryan O'Farrell, Pharmacology, London, UK
Vanguard Committee Member
- Varvara Kirchner, Surgery, Minneapolis MN, USA
Junior Research Committee Members
- Stephanie Bogan, London, UK
- Sithhipratha Arulrajan, London, UK