- Should there always be surgical drains inserted intraoperatively or only in selective cases to improve short-term outcomes after liver transplantation?
- Should there always be a T tube biliary drainage used or only in selective cases to improve short-term outcomes after liver transplantation?
Scientific Committee Liaison
- Bijan Eghtesad, Cleveland, OH, USA
Expert Working Group Panel Members
- Sander Florman, Surgery, New York, NY, USA
- Peter Abt, Surgery, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Paolo Muiesan, Surgery, Florence, Italy
- Jeroen de Jonge, Surgery, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Susan Orloff, Surgery, Oregon, USA
Vanguard Committee Member
- Marit Kalisvaart, Surgery, Zurich, Switzerland
Junior Research Committee Members
- Ioannis Kostakis, London, UK
- Dimitrios Schizas, Athens, Greece