Skip to main content
- Study will provide highly valuable data on Enhanced Recovery after Liver Transplant.
- Danish Model of Consensus to bridge the gap between experts
- PubMed citable co-authorship for all collaborators and for all publications
What is it about?
- Provide evidence-based recommendations on Enhanced Recovery after Liver Transplant.
- Multidisciplinary collaboration of experts world-wide
- View the conference program
What is the Danish Model of Consensus?
- Working groups of experts prepare statements on specific questions.
- Debates with the experts and audience take place during a meeting.
- An independent jury of non-experts reviews these statements and make final recommendations.
- Evidence provision by September 2021
- Consensus meeting in January 2022
- Publications of recommendations in May 2022
How can you get involved?